The Beginning of Knowledge is the Fear of God.
Please use the buttons on the left to share the Word with others. May God Bless and keep you in these, final days. Thank you.
Please NotePLEASE HELP! I DO NOT SELL anything on this site. If you wish to make a DONATION to help support the ongoing effort to bring the Word of God to the world, please send your donation through PAYPAL. I am noat currently working. I am facing renewal of the hosting for this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The goal is $195.00. Thank you. Barbara
Faith comes by hearing…Resources
End Times Prophecies
- Are you Watching?
- Daily Inspiration 8 Oct 2014
- The Plague brake in upon them…
- Daily Inspiration 20 Sept 2014
- Daniel’s 70 weeks
- Book of Daniel
- Politics in America – a lesson in salesmanship
- Who Am I
- Take a bite of the apple…
- Collision Course – Prophecies Collide
- Daily Inspiration 13 Sept 2014
- 9:11 – Through the Bible
- On This Day in History 9-11
- Shaking of America
- Daily Inspiration – 7 Sept 2014
- Daily Inspiration 2 Sept 2014
- Who is First in Your Life
- Jonah and the Whale – could it be TRUE?
- Daily Inspiration 21-Aug 2014
- News of the Day 29 July 2014
- Why should we support Israel?
- Abomination of Desolation
- Daily Inspiration – July 13
- Daily Inspiration – July 3
- An Inconvenient Truth
- Only Christ and the US Soldier…
- Into the Herd of Swine- Dead Pigs floating in Chinese Rivers- Is it Prophetic?
- Abomination of Desolation – Yes, No, Maybe?
- Good News – The Kingdom of God is at Hand!
- Mark of the Beast
- There WERE Giants in the Earth
- Biblical Proof: The Earth is NOT 6000 Years Old
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Unsealing the Mystery of Revelation
- Volcanoes and Earthquakes – in Bible Prophecy
- Identifying the ‘Great Multitude’ of Revelation
- Kingdom of God
- Is Islam Anti-Christ (ian)?
- Mark of Evil – 666?
- A note on evolutionary probability
- New to Celebrating Passover- A little help
- Are you in the 101 percent?
- Easter or Passover- When was the Crucifixion?
- First Blood Moon – April 14-15
- True Birth date of Christ Reveled!
- It is only Technology
- Happy New Year 1 ABIB 6001
- Strange sounds- Are they God’s Warning?
- Daniel had a Dream and Visions
Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, Pro 6:19 A false … Continue reading
2Ti 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, un-thankful, unholy, Without natural affection, truce-breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers … Continue reading
Pro 3:5 -13 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy … Continue reading
You perhaps have wondered when human beings started the culture of exchanging wedding and engagement rings. An enterprising archduke set the precedence. Archduke Maximillian of Austria’s proposal to Mary of Burgundy is argued to be the first known use of an engagement ring. It had thin flat pieces of diamond … Continue reading
Luke 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, 42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. Why did Jesus weep when … Continue reading
Luke 16:22 -31 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in … Continue reading
NOTE: You can mute the background videos at the bottom left pop-up controls) Luke 15:11-13 And he said, A certain man had two sons: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his … Continue reading
Amos 8:3-6 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence. Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the … Continue reading
Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Why would Jesus say such a thing? When we have Christ and goodness … Continue reading